Friday, January 29, 2010

I am saving up my money to buy these:

Wondermill Wheat Grinder:
KitchenAid Pro 5 Plus Series: (I've been wanting one of these since we've been married. I think it's about time to get one)
Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker:
This adds up to a whole lot of money, but one by one I will be getting them. Yay for me. I think the first on the list will be the KitchenAid mixer, then the wheat grinder, and then the electric pressure cooker (I already have a regular pressure cooker that you use on the stove top, but I really want the electric one) Watch this video. It will give you all the cool details on one.

Grand total of what these three gadgets will cost...before shipping and tax:

$674.56 +tax +shipping

Yes, you read that correctly. I better start saving!

1 comment:

  1. I have the Wonder Mill and a Kitchen aid...and love both of them! Good luck saving!

    Thanks for following my blog..I am new follower of yours. I am a food storage nut! :)

    ReplyDelete