Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Starting Point

Me and Josh have both been feeling like we need to get started on our food storage for quite a while. But it was all talk. We talked and talked and talked about it for about two years. I started googling food storage pretty heavily about 3 months ago. I found a website called Food Storage Made Easy and instantly fell in love with it.

On the website, they offer to send you out free biweekly checklists. I signed up for that but then I found the link to purchase the whole Food Storage Made Easy binder. So, I ended up buying all the checklists plus a TON of other information all at once. I still get the biweekly checklists sent to my email and they help me stay on track, but I absolutely LOVE my binder.

This is pretty much where it all started. I got addicted and was constantly googling different things and watching all of the You Tube videos made by the people of Food Storage Made Easy.

Tonight I will post pictures of our new food storage room (here's a preview, but the link is only when it was about halfway done) that Josh built for me for Christmas underneath our stairs. It's pretty much my favorite room in the house.

1 comment: